Selamat datang di blog saya.!!

My life . Sport . Entertaiment . Gadget . Education .
Happy Fun.

Saturday 20 December 2014

Motivation For Life

Just Motivation!

Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can
do and not worrying at all about what you can't do.

When your body gets tired, let your heart carry you
forward.

Be grateful for what you have today, because you
might not have it tomorrow.

The true test of a person's character is how they treat
the people in life that they don't need.

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's
life for one's friends.

Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave
enough to see it.

What you become is far more important than what
you get. What you get will be influenced by what you
become.

Every day you are blessed with new opportunities to
get better. There is no reason that you shouldn't take
advantage of those opportunities.

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the
wellspring of life.

Don't judge me based on YOUR perception, your
jealousy, or what you would do. I don't live my life for you. I live my life for ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment